Tuesday, March 21, 2006

This Weather Make My Head Hurt

Boy howdy!! This weather is enough to drive a person insane. In the 80's one week and the next it's like January again. I'm ready for this dreary, rainy, blah weather to go away!! It's given me a splitting headache today, and I don't really know if I'm coming or going.

Our kitty is still missing. I'm just not sure what else we can do right now, besides wait. The rest of the weekend was a very relaxed one. Casey and I just sat around the house on Sunday and watched movies. That morning, I had an enormous cup of coffee that made me fidget all day. So, my relaxation was not as good as Casey's. Since I've cut back on the caffeine, I'm finding that coffee REALLY wires me. Casey took the day off yesterday, and we both attacked the house. He really got a lot done in the spare room, and I took care of the front of the house. We got lots done. Last night, we went by a friend's house and ended up going out for a Mexican dinner. We really like to sit and visit with this friend. So we ended up staying there, until the wait staff practically kicked us out. It wasn't busy or anything. We were nearly the only people in there. Then it was off for home. I hope everyone had a great weekend. I'll be back tomorrow with a much more interesting post. Hopefully, my headache will be gone.

No comments: