Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Image hosting by Photobucket

I hope that everyone is having a great St. Patrick's day so far. Things have been kind of quiet this morning. For some reason, I'm just really, really tired today. I may have to quietly sneak away and have caffeine pumped into my veins somewhere. Now, where is that coffee I need? Casey and I have no great and wonderful plans for the evening. I think we are going to grab some movies and just relax a little. It's been a very busy week. I think going home and falling out would be a good thing.

I wanted to leave you all with an interesting dog article today. I saw this over at Snowbabies this morning, and thought the story was super cool. In Sheffield England they are training dogs to do house fire rescue. I've never heard of this kind of thing before. L^2, do you know anything about this kind of thing? Anyway, the article is certainly worth a read HERE.

Everyone have a very happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

L^2 said...

Hi Cheryl,
I just read about this right before visiting you! Although search and rescue dogs are trained for many situations, I've never heard of training specifically for house fires before. It's pretty amazing what dogs can learn to do to help us humans. :-)

Happy St. Patrick's Day,
- Laura