Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Spring Weather Finally!

This warmer weather makes me feel like I've been let out of prison!! My weekend was good. Casey and I got A LOT done on the house. We got rid of 14 bags of extra stuff that was just occupying space. With every bag that went out, I felt a little better. We've just about got the raging beast that is a house under control. We've set aside a lot of stuff to e-bay off too. While Casey got rid of things in the back room, I did the routine cleaning on the rest. It was so nice to get it done early in the weekend. It was nice to just do whatever yesterday. My Mom and I went and had a nice lunch and then did a little shopping. Afterwards, I got Bear out for his afternoon walk. He was VERY appreciative.

On a sad note, Muppit, my nearly 4 year old bearded dragon, died yesterday. He had been fine on Saturday, eating and doing his usual stuff. On Sunday night, we had him out of the cage (our usual nightly thing) and noticed that things weren't quite right. I watched him all night Sunday night. Yesterday, I noticed he seemed to be moving around fine and back to his old self. When I got back yesterday afternoon, he was gone. I just don't get it. He was showing no signs of parasites or anything that usually causes complications in beardeds. It was just like he was fine and then he wasn't. I've been completely bummed about it. Muppit was one of my babies, and he was my first bearded dragon. I just wish that I could have done more. I guess it will remain a mystery.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Baby Muppit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. It is hard losing any pet. You have my sympathy!