Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Back Online

Hey folks!! I think my template upgrade is complete. There may still be a little tweaking here and there. I have to send a HUGE thanks out to Lindsey who came up with the idea and created this uber cool template for me. She has got to be one of the best writers and one of the most talented people that I know. Thank you Lindsey!! I hope you all like the new look. Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Oh, and pop on over to Lindsey's and let her know too.

1 comment:

theogeo said...

You're so welcome, and thanks for letting me! It was so much fun to design a template for you. Let me know when you're ready for a redesign!

I've still got to fix the archives part (make it a menu), and I'll try to find out why it looks so weird (bad) in Safari.

Let me know if you come across any problems!