Thursday, March 30, 2006

Dog Love

While doing my morning news gambit, I found this wonderful, happy ending story. Dog lovers around the world have made donations to save a Pug named Buck. Buck was hit by a car last week and very expensive surgery was needed. Owner, Colleen Bighley, was devastated that she could not afford the surgery. She posted Buck's plight, her grief, and her plans to put him to sleep on the internet. Soon after the story was posted, donations began rolling in for Buck's surgery from all over the world!! I just think people that love dogs are incredible. It always amazes me how dog owners step in to help each other out. Nothing taught me that more, than Nick the rescued Sharpei. So many people were instrumental in his rescue, surgery, and health. It's stories like this that really give me the "warm fuzzies". To read the full story, click HERE.

For another truly interesting story of a physcho cat, be sure to visit Jag's blog for a great story. Everyone have a good day and enjoy the spring weather!

No comments: