Saturday, March 18, 2006

It's The Weekend

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far. Everything around here is pretty slow. I'm about to head out in a bit and stock up on dog food. Gotta keep 'em fed, don't want the furries to get restless. Casey and I are in a bit of a quandry today. One of our youngest cats, Phoebe, has gone missing. She's been gone a week. We've searched high and low for her with no sign. We've checked the local city shelter, the county shelter, and of course she's not at our shelter. We've got an ad in the paper. I guess we'll make some signs and put them up over the weekend. I've walked several miles around the neighborhood thinking she might have gotten hurt and tried to go off, but I've found no sign of her. I hate it when one of my crew is unaccounted for. I'm not giving up though. One of the cats I used to have, Randy, went missing one time. He was gone for nearly a month. One day, he just turned up back home. It looked like he had gotten shut in someones garage or storage shed and had finally gotten out. Ya'll keep your fingers crossed that she'll turn back up.

That's about it from here. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kat Coble said...

I do hope your kitty comes back. They have a way of doing that.