Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Things That Creep Me Out!!

My friend Zinia just came over to visit. Somehow, we got on the subject of cremation. We were also discussing different things people do with the ashes, i.e. scattering, urns, boxes, etc. That's when she told me about the strangest I've heard yet!! It's a place called Life Gems. Life Gems takes your dearly departed's remains and sends them through some scientific process that turns them into diamonds!! That's right folks, you now can wear your loved ones as fashion accessories! Well, for a right large chunk of change...hey, people jewlery ain't cheap!! This creeps me out about as much as those pet pillows I posted about last year. And yes, they do have Life Gem for Pets. I guess it's a perfectly normal thing, but it just creeps me right out!!

No comments: