Saturday, July 31, 2004

It's Saturday Finally!!!

Finally!! The last day of the work week for me! I'm very happy about it too! Not much going on here today. I have no dog events to keep me occuppied today, so it's just the time ticking on until quitting time. I have only 2 necessary things on my "to do" list today. The first one is to call Puppy Palace, my grooming mentor's shop, and schedule a start date. I hope that she is there on Saturdays. If not, I guess that I'll just wait until Monday. The second is to answer another e-mail that I received from the prospective pet sitting service, For Pete's Sake, that possibly wants to hire me to do work in my little hometown. They want to get together for a meeting in the next week, so we can start setting things up. So, 2 job possibilities to take care of today. I do have a little work that I need to finish up for the shelter. A couple of pics and new additions to Petfinder, and a final report to put together to finish up the spay/neuter grant requirements. Hopefully, none of this will take to terribly long. If the weather cooperates, I plan to come in and have a lazy day swimming and sunning. On Monday, Mom has her checkup at the doctor's in Nashville. Afterwards, I'm going to treat her to lunch at her favorite restaurant, Princeton's Grille, as an extra birthday to her. Not much time to slouch on my days off this week. Oh well! Have a swell weekend everyone! While I was sitting here, bored, this morning, I took one of those little survey tests on Tickle. It is the "What Breed of Dog Are You" test. I've posted my results below: What Breed of Dog Are You? Cheryl, you're a Bernese Mountain Dog! No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar. Simultaneously strong and sweet, you're very tuned-in to the feelings and needs of the other dogs you run with. Without having to be asked, you always have a helping paw to lend and a sympathetic shoulder to lean on. "Communication" is your middle name, and when that's paired with your unswerving devotion, you get a breed that everyone respects and trusts. Woof! To find out "What Breed of Dog" you are go here.

No comments: