Friday, July 02, 2004

Finally Friday!

Whew! What a long hard week it's been. I'm glad that it's Friday finally. Although I'm not sure why, since I have to work every Saturday. I guess it's because the regular monotony of the week is over. On Saturdays, I'm able to kick back and relax a little. It also helps that tomorrow is my last day to work, before I leave on a 2 week vacation. I can hardly wait, but more about that tomorrow. I have a way that I can use my e-mail and make posts on here, so I may test that out either later today or tomorrow. That way I can give you all road reports. Not much going on today. I have an incredibly busy day of work ahead of me. I just finished getting the invoices finished for the humane association spay/neuter grant that we've been working on all year. We did pretty good and spent most all of the money that we were awarded. I'm so glad that we were able to do such a huge community project. I'm also glad that Tennessee is going to be able to award more monies for the Tennessee Animal Friendly Grant this year. This grant is made possible by the sale of special animal friendly car tags. This year, when my registration comes due, I plan to get one of my very own. They look like this: Everytime you are out on the American roads and see one of these, please realize that this person helped to spay/neuter animals and prevent overpopulation! Casey got subpeoned to court in Lexington, TN. He answered a call in dispatch and has to go and verify that he works at the police dept. and that is his voice on the tape. We had to be at the station before 5:30 this morning, since Lexington is 3 hours west of here. Anyway, that's going to make my day a long one. He doesn't figure he'll be back in town until around 7 or 8 p.m. tonight, so I get to hang out. If it's sunny (which a day hasn't been this week so far), I thought I might go and try to swim. If not, I'm going to go and hang out at my friend Melissa's apartment. I'm feeding her cats this week, while she's away. I'll probably just read or watch t.v. in that case. I'll have internet access, so I may do some test blogging. I'll probably get home around 9 p.m tonight! Oh bother!! A VERY SPECIAL shout out to my friend Andrea. It's her birthday today, so everyone wish her a great day! I hope she has a wonderful birthday! You can send her birthday greetings by going to her blog here. It's really good, since she knows nearly everything about music. Toodles for now folks!

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Thank you for the b-day greetings here and wenches. The day is really lousy..and I want to go home!!! Or at least to the neighboring department store to shop!