Friday, July 30, 2004

TGIF!!

Well, I don't know why I really said that. I work on Saturdays, but it still helps to end the week on a good note, no? I did make it over to swim laps yesterday afternoon. I tried to be really careful and backed off of the intensity, on behalf of my back. I still ended up having a pretty good workout though. Casey and stopped on the way home and had Checker's burgers. It was too good! I hadn't eaten much at all yesterday, so by the time I got finished at the pool; I was starved. Everything was perfect. The bacon was crispy, the coke was fully carbonated, and even the cashier was suprisingly nice. Not a bad dinner, even for a burger place. As soon we got home I decided to walk Bear, since I realized that once I sat down would be no getting up. While we were walking, we passed by a huge yard sale by one of my neighbors. They know that Casey and I are into fish aquariums and let us know they had a really nice one in the sale. It was HUGE, probably a 90 gallon or more, and it was an Oceanic one at that! It came with a really nice wooden stand too. We nabbed it for really cheap. It weighs a ton, so this afternoon we have to find a truck to go and pick it up. We may have to find a moving crew as well, since it is so heavy. Since we don't have a place for it in the house right now (we already have a 75 gallon, 29 gallon, 20 gallon high, 20 gallon long, 15 gallon, and 10 gallon already in operation, not to mention all of the lizard tanks) we are going to store it in the garage for the present. That means I have to make myself get out there and do some rearrangement, while Casey picks it up. I dread that with all of that pushing and pulling to be done, but oh well. Other than that, I really don't have that much on the agenda for today. Maybe I'll have to make some interesting weekend plans. Besides just attempting to swim again on Sunday, my schedule is pretty much free. I guess this is where some spontaneous action would come in handy. Everyone have a great weekend!! Bt the way, you all may have noticed that I've added a blogroll to my sidebar. Just give me a shout, if you'd like to be added. TAH!

No comments: