Saturday, July 24, 2004

Happy Saturday!!

Today is officially "Dog Day" in Murfreesboro. They are having a little "to do" at the Canonsburgh Historical Park. It's only 3 hours, but what they hey? Our little furries are at least getting recognition in these parts. I'm going to take a very early lunch and go check it out. The festivities end at noon. They are supposed to have vendors there, so I'm hoping to snag some greenies for my dog crew at home. They had packs of 8 and 15 at the Agility Show, a while back, really cheap. Maybe I'll get lucky today, and they will have them there as well. I meant to take my camera to snap some pictures of the really cute dogs, but I ran out the door this morning and completely forgot it. I'll just have to commit everything to my memory this time! It's just about time for me to head out. I'll try to give a report as soon as I get back. Toodles!!

No comments: