Thursday, July 29, 2004

Groomer News Update

Things are starting to come together a little more in my pursuit of a career in the animal industry. I heard from a lady that runs one of the most successful grooming shops in the town where I live. She has agreed to mentor me in the art of pet grooming. I'm supposed to call her either today or tomorrow and set up a meeting. She said that she would love for me to come and train on Mondays. YAY!! At least I'm going to get a little bit of training. Hopefully, it will work out to be a good learning opportunity. I'm still looking forward to my future meeting witht the pet sitters as well. I think I can truly be happy working in the pet profession. Animals have a way of giving back to you. Not much else is going on today. Hopefully, I can keep my angry back muscles at bay and get in some laps today I sure wish I had more endurance, but hopefully that will improve the more laps I do. The weather seems like it will be cooperative too. Casey said that he'd just hang out and wait for me to get finished. We are cat sitting for a friend that lives here in Murfreesboro, so he can hang out there and surf the net or watch t.v. or something. I'm still battling this exhaustion thing. It really has me puzzled. At least it's gotten to where it's at least not every day now. I'm still trying to figure it out. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to let me know. Hopefully, the laps won't do me in for the rest of the night. Gotta run! Until next time....

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I wish the weather were better here. I want to go back to Ohiopyle to walk. Oh how I loved the walkies. And the pictures.

~sigh~

If only the Hayward were with me. Or anyone.

Scuse my funk...I'm just a melancholy girl today...