Friday, July 23, 2004

Tired Already!!

Casey finally got in around 8 p.m. last night. So, back off to Murfreesboro to pick him up I went. Bear didn't get his walk in. I had him down to the end of the street at the corner, when the call came from Casey. So much to his disappointment, I led him back home. Guess I'll have to make up with double walkies tonight. I've got a pretty full day ahead of me today. I'm still catching up at work from the vacation. After work today, Casey and I have a lot of errands to do. We have to go to PetSmart to get food for the dogs and cats and then it's off to Aquatic Critter to get fish food and goodies for the lizards. After that we are supposed to be at a group gathering to celebrate a birthday at Red Lobster. It's always a chore for me to find something that I really like there, because I'm not a seafood fan. Somehow just knowing that we have all of that to do AFTER work makes me tired already! I'm still battling this exhaustion wave for some reason. I've got a guess that it's because I'm consuming way too many sugary products again. Before vacation, I had cut myself down to just one can of Coke a day. While on vacation and even now, I'm drinking down at least 3 cans. I'm probably not getting enough water either. I'm going to try a new remedy today and maybe that will help things. I sure hope so. I hate feeling this way. One good piece of new is that Casey's cousin, who is stationed in South Korea right now got his new assignment. It seems that during his next assignment he will be stationed in Ft. Campbell, Kentucky!! That is just so cool!! Ft. Campbell is only about 2 hours away from me and Casey, so hopefully we'll get to see him more. That's about it for now. I've got to run and scan those pictures for the shelter. I didn't get a chance to do that yesterday, so I'm off. More later.....

No comments: