Thursday, June 03, 2004

Weekend of the Big Blue Attack!!!

Sorry for my lack of posting. I haven't been feeling too particularly creative lately. Seems life has gotten in the way. Now you ask, exactly what is an attack of the Big Blue? Well my friends, that is to say that I've had a Moody Blues weekend. See, the Moody Blues have been my favorite band, since I was a little girl. I make sure to see them in concert everytime the opportunity arises. This past weekend, they played at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center in Nashville, Tennessee. I purchased my tickets months in advance and managed to score 7th row center seats! Those are awesome seats for a concert in TPAC, because the venue holds only about 2500 people total. The floor area is very small. I went with a group of family and friends and had a FABULOUS time! The songs were GREAT! The lightshow was GREAT!!! The object of my affection, Justin Hayward looked GREAT!!! We had dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe in Nashville and met some other really nice Moodies fans! I've posted a pic of part of the group at the Hard Rock. Adieu until later, my friends!! L-R: Tonie, Mary Ann, Cheryl, Margie (my Mom), Josh, Isobel, Leigh, and David

2 comments:

theogeo said...

Hey! I'm glad to hear that you had a good time. I knew you would! How're things at the library?

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Did you say "nice" Moody Blues fans? I don't believe you..Scary ones yes..."nice" Ha..never. ;P