Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, CHANGES!!

Yes, yes, yes!! For any of you that have signed on to my blog before, you will notice that there a couple of new graphics to look at. For the last couple of weeks, I've been playing with this blasted template trying to figure out where to insert these nifty little graphics from one of my favorite websites, Petfinder.com After many trials and errors (and having not one clue about HTML), I finally have it. These little graphics are interactive with the website, and you can actually search for an adoptable pet! The one on the top lets you pick your own parameters, or you can use the one in the sidebar and search for pets at the shelter where I volunteer. If you are searching for a pet, please consider adopting a shelter pet!

No comments: