Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Today's Feature!

I ended up having a pretty lazy weekend. All I did was swim for two days. I am up to 24 laps in the pool now, and I still have some breath left. I'm starting to feel really good about this swimming thing I've adopted. I'm also getting a pretty nice tan too! Casey did cook some fabulous meals this weekend. Last night, he made this new recipe that he got off of the Alton Brown show on The Food Network. It was called 40 Cloves and a Chicken, and it turned out fabulous. For sides, he made fettucine alfredo and steamed broccoli. After all of those laps in the pool, the dinner was a welcome treat. Mmmmm, and I have all of those wonderful leftovers for lunch too! It's nice to have a husband that can and loves to cook!!! That's about it for my weekend. I just want to take a minute here and remind everyone about The Animal Rescue Site. Take a break and visit their website today. Everytime you click their icon, you help to feed homeless, shelter animals. It's free and easy! So, click away my friends.....until next time.....

No comments: