Saturday, June 26, 2004

Agility BABY!!

Just got back a little while ago from the agility competition. It was SOOOOOO much fun! We got to see just two classes of competiton. We watched the little dogs do things like the see-saws, ramps, and tires, and then we watched the big dogs do the high jumps, weave poles, and tunnels. I think we liked the little dogs best, especially the Welsh Corgis. They just flew with their little stumpy legs pumping! Too cute. Anwway, the show is going on tomorrow as well. I'm planning on coming here to swim anyway, so I figure I'll come in early, watch the agility competition, pick up Casey, and then get myself to the pool. Sounds like a full day huh? Oh well. Everyone have a nice weekend! Until next time......

2 comments:

Snowbabies said...

Great site, we are animal lovers ourselves and all our pets have come from rescue centres....

Just wish we had time to work for a animal charity....

Snowbabies...

Debs - debslosingit.com said...

I used to take one of my dogs to agility classes, but after 4 or 5 mnths we quit because she still refused to work as a team with me, and was causing too much disruption for the other people there- many of whom competed.