Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Disaster Relief for the Animals

I see the news broadcasts and feel so helpless. I listened to some horrible audio stories on CNN about the devastation to the affected animals. It makes me feel so frustrated that I can't do more to help. What a nightmare for all of the animal control workers and shelter workers. I'm sure that many of you feel the same way. If you would like to make a donation to help rescue and reunite animals affected by Katrina with their owners, you may do so by clicking the following links. The American Humane Association , The Humane Society of the United States , and the ASPCA have disaster teams in route and stationed in the areas hit by Katrina. You can donate any amount, and every little bit will help.

To make a donation to American Humane's Animal Emergency Services click HERE.

To make a donation to The Humane Society of the United States Disaster Relief Fund click HERE.

To make a donation to the ASPCA's 2005 Disaster Relief Fund click HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know just what you mean. I feel so helpless too. I try not to even listen to the radio or watch TV because I don't want to hear about those poor "babies". I hope someone helps them, but I know there hands are full just with the people. But hopefully, someone will at least try.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you.

Regards
Alex digital video editing program