Thursday, September 01, 2005

Away for the Weekend

My weekend will officially start after work today. As soon as I finish the kennel, it's fun, fun, fun for me. Casey and I will head out tomorrow to Atlanta, where we'll be attending DragonCon 2005. Yes, I admit it. We ARE "nerds, geeks, dweebs", whatever you want to call it, but this nerd is definitely going to have fun. I plan to spend the weekend submerging myself in all things Star Wars, while nodding politely and waving to the Trekkies. I'm sure that we'll be doing plenty of other things in, while in Atlanta. We have all day tomorrow open, so who knows? I'm going to try to get some Audio Blogger posts on here throughout the weekend. I still have so much to do before we leave. I'm sure that I'll be up late tonight. Thank goodness we are going to take our time leaving in the morning. For now, I'll leave you all with some scenes from my past weekend judging the dog show. Everyone have a great weekend!

Scenes from the dog show

No comments: