Monday, August 15, 2005

Cat Hackers?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's an interesting tidbit that Lindsey sent to me. Are you having trouble with cat hackers getting into your computer? While you're away, the cats play, or download, or surf the web? Well, now there's special software designed to solve your problem. It's called PawSense. This software says it will protect your computer from the harm that cats can do by walking on your keyboard. It detects "cat-like typing" on your keyboard and stops the problem. Here's a blurb from the site.

When cats walk or climb on your keyboard, they can enter random commands and data, damage your files, and even crash your computer. This can happen whether you are near the computer or have suddenly been called away from it. PawSense is a software utility that helps protect your computer from cats. It quickly detects and blocks cat typing, and also helps train your cat to stay off the computer keyboard.

Go and check out their webpage HERE. Thanks Lindsey for the "paws" up!

I had a lovely weekend. I didn't get around to doing much of anything, but that's o.k. Sometimes, that a good change. I worked a half a day at the kennel on Saturday. Afterwards, Casey and I just lazed around. He gamed, while I either read or napped. Casey grilled steaks that night, and we had dinner with my mother and brother. Yesterday I managed to get a long day in at the pool, so I'm happy about that. Not a whole lot on the agenda this week. This is Casey's last week at the game place, and they are taking advantage of all of his spare moments. He works every night but two! I'm sure that he'll be glad, when this week is over. Everyone have a great day!

No comments: