Friday, August 12, 2005

Furry Friday Findings

Wow!! It's finally Friday. I can't believe how fast this week's flown by! I'm actually getting the next few Saturdays off. Summer classes are over, and there's nothing going on until fall classes start. I've swapped my day around at Kindred Spirits, so I'll be working for a while there on Saturdays for the next few weeks.

I have several animal related tidbits for you all today. The first is a new blog that I've added to my blogroll. It's called Amazing Felines. There's all kinds of good cat and kitten information there. Everyone go on over and say "hi" to Katharina!

I found a really uplifting article about pet custody this morning. I found it on MSN. It's about a couple that decided to share custody of their dogs and cats, and actually had it written in the divorce settlement. They have such a unique arrangement. It's an interesting read. For the full story click HERE. Now, if only people could have such good arrangements for children.

I hope that everyone has a great weekend! Maybe I'll actually get around to doing an AudioBlogger post. We'll see! TAH!

1 comment:

theogeo said...

Cheryl, I hope you didn't already post about this. If you did, I totally missed it, so forgive me. But there is this new computer program out there that protects your keyboard from your cat. It's called PawSense (www.bitboost.com/pawsense) and it detects erratic 'cat-typing' and blocks it from doing anything to the computer. It also makes an annoying sound that cats don't like. It teaches them to steer clear of the computer even when humans aren't around.