Thursday, August 11, 2005

Furry Delivery

Check out this amazing kitten story from MSNBC. Seems some kittens got mailed several states away by accident and are doing fine. Click HERE to read the whole story.

I've finally managed to get my camera here with me today. So here's some of those pictures that I promised. On my way home from work Saturday, I, unfortunately, ran into some inclement weather. I ended up pulling off on the side of the road four times on my way home. I definitely wasn't the only one. It was some much needed rain for our area. It's been VERY hot with little to no rain. We are not even mowing our front yard this week. It's all dry and crunchy! Wouldn't you know that not a drop fell where I live. While I was on the side of the road waiting for the storm to pass, I called Casey, knowing it was just as bad there. Nope! The sun was shining at home. After an hour and a half and four stops, I finally made it home.

The view out of my driver's side window.

The view out the passenger window. You can tell which direction the wind was blowing!

The view out of the front windsheild.

The windsheild wipers were totally useless in this storm.

Just the usual going on today, so I'd better get to it. Everyone have a great day!

No comments: