Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Catching Up

My weekend was pretty ordinary and uneventful. On the way home Saturday, I did get caught in one of the more violent storms that moved through the area. My usual thrity-five minute trip home took me an hour and a half! I ended up pulling over four times. It rained so hard for so long, that I whipped out the camera and started taking pictures. I had meant to get them posted today, but my camera battery died. So, it is at home charging today. I'll have them up tomorrow. Sunday I managed to get to the pool and get laps done. I also managed to get some more play in on the X-Box, so I was happy. Yesterday, I got my day in at the kennel. There was a lot of outside work to do, so I spent most of yesterday outside. There's not a lot going on today. It's been kind routine and boring in my life lately. I have to admit, it's a welcome period too. So here's a little something more interesting for your reading pleasure. This is another story about dogs and music. Seems that music has been proven to really "sooth the savage beast". Cool little artical on MSNBC. Click HERE to read more.

No comments: