Monday, August 22, 2005

I'll Just Pencil You In

I had a great weekend! The week has started out on an exciting note too. I can jot one more thing to look forward to down on my list. My fall is looking like I'm going to be a busy girl indeed. I guess it will officially start next Sunday. That's the day, I found out, that I'll be judging the Celebration Dog Show. The organizer told me that it will involve judging six to eight classes. Afterwards, the whilwind ride of my fall will begin here's a list of the events that I'm looking forward to the most:

Sept. 3-5, 2005 - DragonCon-SciFi/Fanatasy multimedia convention. - Atlanta, Georgia - Yes, where the true geek in me comes alive. I'm going to be doing the StarWars track of course. Casey and I were planning on being in Atlanta that weekend anyway for his birthday. We figured we'd drop in and have some fun.

Sept. 27, 2005 - The Outlander series sixth installment, A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon, is finally released!! Whoopee!! I thought the wait would never end. It's my favorite series of books EVER!! If you are looking for a great read, I highly recommend them.

Sept. 29, 2005 - Book signing by Diana Gabaldon at Davis Kidd Booksellers in Nashville!! I'll be there in line with my book hot of the press! I can't wait to meet her! Kim and I will definitely be hotfooting it to Nashville that day.

Oct. 15-16, 2005 - My friend, Melissa, that moved to Ohio in June, will be here for the weekend. We are planning on going the Tennessee Titans game.

Oct. 23, 2005 - The Moody Blues at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville. They are doing a special show for the celebration of the tribute album that was done for them. The album was called Moody Bluegrass. A wonderful album of all Moodies songs done by some of the top names in Bluegrass music. The Moodies themselves will be at this show performing with the bluegrass lineup!! I can't wait!

Oct. 29, 2005 - The Moody Blues at the Aronoff Theatre in Cincinatti, OH! I'm making the trip up to stay with and go to the Moodies show with Melissa! We are gonna have so much fun!! This is just one of their regular concerts on their tour.

Nov. 1, 2005 - The release of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith on DVD, not to mention the re-release of the dark chocolate M&M's. Absolutely delicious!! Also the release of the new book Star Wars Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader. This book tells what happens between Episodes III and IV. I'm betting a pretty good read.

I'm going to be such a tired, happy, broke girl!! It's good that I've bought the dogs their greenies in bulk! I've got so much to look forward to. It just makes my head spin! Have a great day!

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Speaking of Cincinnati are we all going to get together for that show.

I still haven't heard anything on the actual date of the sale, since the website took down the info. And I've been checking the Cincinatti Arts website daily.

Grrrrrrr