Thursday, August 04, 2005

Can I Get A Hallalujah!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Really cool. I heard on NPR that a church in Virginia is allowing members to bring their pets to the weekly service with them. A really interesting thought, I think. I guess that it could make for a VERY interesting service at times and not because of the sermon. Still, I have to admit that it is an appealing idea to me. To hear or read the whole story, click here.

Pretty normal day today. NOTHING at all going on. Sorry to be rather boring, but it has just been so routine this week. Hopefully, I'll be more interesting soon! Everyone have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!! Wish we could do that here at one of the churches. Also, where can you buy the CD you had in yesterday's blog? Would love to get it.