Thursday, September 30, 2004

Spill the Wine

Luckily, I'm feeling much better today. After reading up on my eye diagnosis, I feel very lucky that it got caught early. Seems that I could have had quite a bit of permanent damage. Anyway, I feel more like myself today than I have since Saturday. Work will pretty much be the usual today. A very good friend of mine, Amanda is dropping by work to have lunch with me today. We used to work together, then she went to work for Disney, and then she moved to Virginia. I haven't seen her in about 2 years, so it will be nice to catch up with her. Now if I can decide where to take her. Everything sounds good. I must be hungry this morning!

I've spent this morning getting an advertisement slide for the humane association's fall wine tasting, "A Taste Around the Holidays" ready. Our local cable access channel will run the slide for us at no charge. This year, I have it ready early, so we can get more air time. It's a really nice event to attend. There is a silent auction that you can participate in, besides getting to try all of that good wine. I think that we usually have 6 or 7 wine vendors there, along with a lot of food vendors as well. I've been out of town the past couple of years, when the event has been scheduled. I'm looking forward to attending this year. I've posted my morning's work below. Let me know what you think...Tah for now!

No comments: