Friday, September 24, 2004

It's Finally Friday

Even though I was out for a day this week, it has been the longest week ever! I am looking forward to The Greater Murfreesboro Kennel Club dog show this weekend. It is being held at the livestock center across campus. I get a long lunch tomorrow, so I plan to take my sandwich over with me and watch the show. I know it will be a great event. Mom and I are planning to come back over on Sunday afternoon, so we can take it all in. Other than that and watching the Titans game, there isn't much on the agenda for the weekend. Just my usual plans of cleaning at home and getting everything caught up. I might, however, take Bear over to the neighborhood park on Saturday evening. I think he'd enjoy the walk over. It's only about 2 blocks from my house, and it would break his normal walk up a bit. We'll see. Everyone have a great weekend!

Below is another pet parent item that you can get for free from the ASPCA. It is a free pet emergency sticker that you can post on your door. From the ASPCA:

"This easy-to-use sticker will let people know that pets are inside your home, in case you cannot. The card must be visible to rescue workers. It must contain 1) the types and number of pets in your household; 2) the name of your veterinarian; and 3) your veterinarian's phone number."

Click the sticker above to order yours free.

No comments: