Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Frantic Morning

I just hate it when I oversleep. It makes my day hectic. I feel that I'm trying to catch up for the rest of the day. You guessed it! That's EXACTLY what I did this morning. I was just laying there, drifting in and out of the alarm. I kept thinking, "Oh, I'll get up in just a couple of minutes....". Well here I am, nearly running an hour behind. It's stacking up to be a pretty crazy day for me. I've got a new student to train right off this morning. I've got forms to update, schedules to create, general craziness to attend to today. Other than just work, the day will hopefully be smooth and uneventful. While checking my inbox, I found that I have several new dogs to place on the Petfinder website for the shelter.

Casey and I didn't do much of anything after work yesterday. We did manage to get a few errands run. We went out for a fabulous Mexican dinner last night. I had the grilled chicken quesadillas and Casey had the empanadas. Both were quite yummy. Even though we had a lot of rain yesterday, it had cleared up enough that Bear was able to get his nightly walk done. So, all was happy in the Richardson household. Other than that, I guess we've been pretty boring people lately. Who knows what we will get into this afternoon......

Sorry about the delay of post. Blogger seems to be having issues today. I've been trying to get this published since about 8 this morning.

No comments: