Friday, October 01, 2004

October: Adopt a Shelter Dog Month!

Another month has come and gone in 2004! Where does the time go? I'm finally feeling on the mend. I acutally felt like doing a few things yesterday. Hopefully by the weekend, I'll be back to my old self. I had a wonderful lunch yesterday with my friend, Amanda. I hadn't seen her in about 2 years, so it was really nice to catch up over a good meal. Not much on the agenda for today. I have another lunch to attend. This time it's for my friend, Lynda's birthday. Who knows where we'll end up. Other than lunch and a few errands, there's not much on my plate. I'm sure that Bear will have other plans for me, since Casey and I went to Nashville to get crickets, and he didn't get his usual walk in last night.

October is ADOPT A SHELTER DOG month! Join with the American Humane Association to celebrate! If you are looking for a companion, please consider adopting your new friend from a local shelter. Many times, shelter animals are already trained! Tell your friends. Spread the joy! You never know when your new best friend is waiting around the corner!

Logo from American Humane Association

No comments: