Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Same Ol' Same Ol'

Well, here I am on the beginning of yet another week. The weekend went by in a fairly uneventful manner. The weather was just so gorgeous here, that I did manage to get in a couple of very long walks with Bear. I felt so uninspired over the weekend. I didn't get anything of note accomplished, but I guess we all need one of those every now and again. I was a bit disappointed when the Titans lost their game too. Anyhoo, I got up yesterday and got my Mom to her Dr.'s appointment in Nashville. Everything went exceptionally well, and we are all breathing a bit easier too! She just has to go back for a recheck in a month. The appointment didn't take all that long either. Neither Mom nor I minded the drive since the weather was being cooperative. We even stopped on the way back for a snack. We decided to take the long way home through Ellington Agricultural Center. They have the most beautiful garden there. It really made our trip home quite pleasant.

Not much planned for today. Casey has the day and the car to go and turn his much worked on application and resume in. He'll pick me up this afternoon and afterwards who knows what we'll get into. Tah for now!

No comments: