Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Hello There!

Sorry for not posting yesterday. I'm a bit under the weather with a really nasty eye infection. So, keeping my eyes shut has been a must over the weekend and the past couple of days. I'm still not feeling really well, so I'm just going to post a funny that one of my good friends sent me in e-mail. I hope that you enjoy. I'll try to get the dog show pictures posted tomorrow or Friday. I don't really feel like trying to get everything downloaded today. Hopefully by the end of the week, I'll be on the mend. I do hope that you all are having a great week.

Don't forget that there is still much disaster relief work going on in Florida.

1 comment:

theogeo said...

Didn't you have some eye problems a while back. Like, you got something in your eye that drove you nuts? Is this related? I really hope you get better!