Saturday, September 18, 2004

It's the Weekend!

Finally, I've made it to the end of my workweek. I'm only feeling a little worse for wear today, since I've battled with a bout of insomnia this week. I finally did sleep last night, and today I feel worse for it. I guess I just need one more full night's sleep to start feeling like myself again. Casey and I went out for a fabulous Chinese dinner last night. We went to this little local place called Chef Chen's, and I swear they have the best food ever! The best part of dinner was their wonton soup and their steamed dumplings; the best I ever ate. After we were feeling fat and happy, we went back home to finish up the 3rd season of Sex In the City on DVD. We only lacked 2 episodes, so we decided that Casey would have enough time to watch, before his shift started at work. Afterwards I actually felt sleepy, and decided to retire to bed for a much needed night of sleep. I'm going to spend most of today updating Casey's resume. Seems he may have a new lead on a position he's interested in taking. Here's the catch. He told me he'd requested a copy of his old resume, but instead what came is a copy of the old job application. Kinda helpful, but not exactly what I needed. He said he'd updated it with his current job duties and references. He gave me the duties, but didn't include new references and new phone numbers! ACCCKKKK!!! So now, I only get to partially complete it and it has to wait until Tuesday to be sent. Oh well, I can only do what I can do.

My plans for the weekend have shifted a bit. I got the weekends mixed up for the dog show. The show takes place NEXT weekend, instead of today and tomorrow. That leaves me free to have a leisurely lunch with Melissa, and all day Sunday to myself. After the Titans game tomorrow, I can get started on that back room. That probably will be a project that lasts several weeks. Then Monday is the big Dr. visit for my Mom. A trip that I'm not looking forward to at all. Everyone keep their fingers crossed for me.

Tomorrow starts the celebration of National Dog Week. It lasts until the 25th. I found out about this through one of my pet newsletters. So, everyone go out and enjoy their dogs this coming week! Have a great weekend everyone. The photoblog is updated as well. Have a look!

No comments: