Thursday, September 02, 2004

In the Path of Frances

I've been keeping up with the latest updates on hurricane Frances on The Weather Channel. They are predicting it to make landfall either sometime late Friday night or early Saturday morning. Again, all my thoughts and prayers go out to those Florida residents in the path of this even more powerful hurricane. May you, your family, and your furry family all stay safe. My thoughts and prayers are with all of the disaster relief workers as well, including the Red Star Disaster services from The American Humane Association,the DART team from The Humane Society of the United States , and the relief efforts from Pets and Animals in Distress. I would personally like to thank each and every one of them for assisting the animals that are lost, homeless, or hurt in disasters of this kind. A special thought for my close friend, Barbara that lives in Orlando. I am thinking good thoughts for you all........

No comments: