Friday, September 10, 2004

Musings....

Well, it's finally Friday. I can't say that I've really had an overly exciting week. It's been pretty much the usual. Go to work, go home, go to work..... I'm feeling a little bit tired this morning, but that's usual for the end of the week. I did watch the premeire of Joey last night on NBC. I had waited for it, because I am a Friends finatic and have been for years. I had walked Bear early, because it was such a beautiful and cool afternoon. That way, I could really sit, watch, and relax for the rest of the evening. Casey had made an excellent dinner as usual, so I was all set by air time. I was a bit worried that it would be a total bomb, but it actually turned out to be quite good, and very typical Joey. I'm sure that I'll be watching in the weeks to come. I really hope that it does well, but we'll see if the next episodes hold up.

So far, I really haven't firmed up any plans for the coming weekend. I'll probably attack another room of the house. I'm also hoping to get together with my friend, Melissa, for lunch sometime this weekend. It's been a while since I've seen her, and it will be nice to catch up on things. Hey Mel, "HELLO!". Casey and I are considering attending the Austraila festival at Centennial Park in Nashville. They are going to have all things Australian from animals and food to games. It runs through Sunday. We thought it might be kind of fun to give it a try. We'll see...everyone have a great Friday!

No comments: