Tuesday, September 07, 2004

After the Hiatus...

Here I am back from my Labor Day hiatus. It was pretty nice all around. We ended up doing completely different things than we had planned. About the only thing that stayed the same was the trip to The Farmer's Market. We tooled through the inside shops and the outside goods as well. We ended up getting a yummy basket of peaches, new potatoes, sweet potatoes, and zuchhini. It all ended up being pretty cheap too! The peaches and new potatoes are absolutely fabulous! We did manage to drop by and see the greyhouds again on Saturday, courtesy of Greyhound Pets of America-Nashville. Still all VERY sweet, and I still want one. Casey made a bunch of new pics. He's a much better photographer than I am. Hopefully, I'll get a few posted soon. I did managed to get the living room cleaned up and the carpets all shampooed yesterday. I'm having luck with my "room by room" plan. Next week: bathroom from top to bottom. No real plans today. I was so wound from all of the cleaning that I didn't manage to get much sleep last night, so I think a nap is in order this afternoon. Past that, I have no idea. Tah for now!

No comments: