Saturday, September 25, 2004

Every Time I Get Myself Together, I Forget Where I Put It!

Wow!! I can tell already that this is going to be a very busy day for me. Thank goodness I get 2 breaks and a long lunch hour today. I work a long shift on Saturday. I've got to get my work stuff cleared away, and then the rest of the list can be ticked off. Let's see, I've got to run to the bank sometime this morning before it closes. Then I'm going to pop by a chat by my favorite singer, Justin Hayward. He's the lead singer of the my favorite band, The Moody Blues. I've been a big fan ever since I was a little girl. It will be interesting to see what the news and info will be. After that is over with, I'm going to go across campus to The Great Murfreesboro Kennel Club dog show. It's a special anniversary show, so it should be a pretty big. I did haul the digital camera with me today along with the cords, so I should be able to post pics on my photoblog this afternoon. I can't wait to hit the vendor booths either. They always have such good stuff at dog shows. I've got to try to get a schedule online as well. I'd love to know if they have any Schipperke entries. I also would like to know the times of the Chihuahua and Jack Russell classes as well. So, I'd better be off to begin on my list. I'll post more after the dog show this afternoon. TAH!

No comments: