Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Beginning of a New Month

I swear, where does the time go? This summer seemed like it practically flew by! Before you know it, it will be time for Christmas......2005!! Not much to report about yesterday. Casey and I did watch Father of the Pride on NBC last night. I admit, when I first heard about it, I thought it would be a complete bomb. I was pleasantly surprised that it turned out to be quite good. I think we'll probably end up watching it every week. Casey told me the best story about 2 Nashville firefighters rescuing 2 dogs from a fire. Here's the short story from our local news.

August 30, 2004 Firefighters in East Nashville are being called heroes after saving the lives of two pets. The fire broke out Sunday at a residence on Corder Drive.

The people who live there weren't home at the time, but their dogs were. One dog was all right, but the other had to be resuscitated.

Firefighters performed CPR on the dog for 15 minutes and the dog survived. Officials say the fire began in a back room of the home.

I just love to hear success stories like that! And now I post for you the very first public appearance of the many times before-mentioned kittens. I took this picture while I was cleaning on Sunday. Seems they really liked my bucket. The little head popping out on the left-hand side is actually the mother. The other 2 are the brother and one sister. Everyone enjoy their day!

Mon Amie (Mama Cat), Nala, and Mr. Perkins

No comments: