Thursday, September 16, 2004

Knockout Drops....Anyone????

I figured by the time that I got back home yesterday I'd be dead on my feet. For some strange reason, I was still antsy. I ended up cleaning up the kitchen, cleaning all the cats' litter boxes, doing some laundry, and talking to one of my friends on the phone until 11 p.m. Criminey!! I can't figure out where all of this energy is coming from. For months, I've been plagued by that sudden feeling of exhaustion. It always comes on when I'm right in the middle of something. I guess it's gone for now. Once again, I ended up getting in bed really late last night. I was only able to go then, because I took a benedryl to help with all of the fall allergies. Surely tonight I'll drop like a stone. I figure when I do crash, I'll crash in a mighty big way.

Not a whole lot going on on the home front. I took Bear for a really long walk last night. I'm fairly sure that will be his last walk until Sunday, because of the weather complications we're having. Hurricane Ivan has decided to head up into Tennessee and cause flooding problems. We're supposed to have between 4-6 inches of rain in the next 24 hours with 40mph sustained winds. Not weather for dog walking. Anyway, I tried to wear him out last night. It will be interesting to try and keep him entertained for the next 3 days indoors. I'm sure I'll sleep good after that. Of course, he doesn't mind the rain. He'll walk in any kind of weather.

The weekend is already shaping up for me. My friend Melissa and I are going to meet for lunch on Saturday. There is also an all breed dog show on campus this weekend. I'm either going to drop by there on Saturday, or my Mom and I are going to come back and spend the day on Sunday watching. It should be a pretty interesting event. Who knows what else I'll get up to doing. I'm planning on beginning the cleaning project for the spare room. So, I'll probably spend all day Monday working on that. Gotta keep some spare time to keep my options open though.

I've added an icon (THANKS ANDREA!!) in my sidebar for my photoblog. It will keep you all updated to when I've added new photos. Keep an eye out for new postings!! TAH!

No comments: