Thursday, September 23, 2004

And the Beat Goes On

Sorry about not getting a post on the blog yesterday. I was feeling a bit under the weather. I'm feeling much better today, so here I am, back at it. I haven't gotten much accomplished, except laundry, the past couple of days. Hopefully tonight, things will start shifting into gear. Not much big on the agenda workwise today. I'm just catching up from being out yesterday. Lots of e-mail to catch up on. I hope that today will go smoothly.

Just a reminder that this week is National Dog Week. Everyone get out there and enjoy your dogs.

Get a free ASPCA pet poison control sticker for your home. Per the ASPCA website:

"Here's your opportunity to receive a FREE ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center magnet for your home or office. The magnet displays our toll-free emergency number and website address; a great way to keep our information handy in case of an emergency."

Click the sticker button to order.

Everyone have a great day!

No comments: