Saturday, September 25, 2004

Dog Show Review

The dog show was absolutely fabulous! There were a lot of good vendors there too. I did well and held my self control in check. I did manage to get quite a few pictures, but my camera battery died before I left. I'll just have to wait until next week to get all of the pictures and full review posted. DRAT! I hate when that happens. I was pleased to see some schipperke classes listed on the program. Those classes had already taken place this morning, but there is one more tomorrow. Maybe I can make that one. I got to talk to a lot of "dog people" and also I got to pet a lot of the show dogs today. Too cool! Keep checking back for the full review.

The Justin Hayward chat was a blast too. There were tons of people there, so you had to be a speed reader to keep up with the scroll. I was delighted that he actually answered my question!!! I really felt like I got to participate. Hopefully, he won't wait too long to host another. I'll post the picture of me meeting him several years ago on the photoblog next week too.

All in all, it has been a fabulous Saturday. Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

No comments: