Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Where Did The Holidays Go

Man! I'm moving ever so sluglike through the day today. Being off from work for 2 weeks really messed up my circadian rythm. I did really well yesterday. Popped right out of bed for work, fresh and ready for the world. Today, I think that I could have done with 14 more hours of sleep. I just can't seem to wake up. I've already downed a Coke and a cup of coffee and still feel like I could just nap.

I guess that it doesn't help that I'm nursing sick dogs at home. I did talk to the vet again for Slate yesterday. He told me not to worry. He also gave me another medicine to give to him, along with his antibiotic and cough medicine. After a round of new meds, he seems to be a little better this morning. He got a good nights rest last night, finally. I had been up the previous 2 nights with him. I didn't realize that I had been so stressed over his health, until I got home and found him better yesterday. Maybe, I've finally relaxed and the lack of sleep is catching up with me. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that Shiloh and Fergie stay nice and healthy. Just sick boys for now.

Nick will finish his meds up tomorrow. He's as strong as an ox and very rambunctious now. I got another e-mail this morning that a local Sharpei rescue may be able to take him next week. We'll see. I think I'm gonna run and get a few things accomplished for the day. Hope everyone has a great afternoon!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey! Will you send me a name/number of a vet that does cheap fixings? We have male and female cats in the house, a little over five months old. I live in mortal dread that the mating will begin any SECOND! I need to get something done PRONTO!