Saturday, January 28, 2006

Happy New Year....Again!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Astrological Clip Art provided by Astrology.ca Free Astrological Clip-Art, Horoscopes and Zodiac Gifts

No, I'm not completely off of my nut. It's the Chinese New Year. 2006 is the Year of the Dog. I definitely feel that it is in more ways than one!!

This weekend promises to be a mish mash of things. If I'm up to it, (I have yet ANOTHER nasty eye infection. This one is a bit more painful and harder to treat. Yes, my eyes are my achilles heel!) Casey and I will probably head up to Clarksville tonight. A few of us from the 501st are headed up for a prop party. Casey and I are going up to learn how to build armor and various other things for our costumes. Yes...we are the biggest nerds we know! Tomorow, I'm meeting a friend of mine, Patti, in Franklin. She is doing a watercolor of my 4 dogs for me. I'm meeting her to pick out my paper medium and to give her pictures of the wild bunch. I've wanted to do this for such a long time. I'm so excited to finally have it done. I have no idea what to expect or what my choices will be. I've seen her finished work, and it is beautiful. I'll keep you all posted as work progresses.

Monday will probably be a typical cleaning day. While I was off work yesterday, Casey really got into high gear cleaning. He cleaned out the refrigerator and also started on the spare room that is "no man's land" So to spur him on, I have to keep the momentum going on Monday.

Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments: