Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Adventures of Reuben

I've got an extra special treat for dog and book lovers today. I was contacted yesterday by Carlos Aleman asking me to visit his blog. Little did I know, a wonderful treat was waiting. Carolos and his wife, Jean, are writing a book called The Life of Reuben.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Copyright 2004-2006 Carlos Aleman
used by permission
It's about the world adventures of a little dog named Reuben. Each day, you get a peek into Reuben's personal diary. Carlos also does the fantastic artwork for the book himself. Beautiful illustrations. It's a book that I just can't resist. It hasn't been published yet, but please go have a look at the e-version HERE. For updates visit Carlos' website and his blog, for even more illustrations, stories, and even t-shirts about Reuben. He's been blogging Reuben's adventures, since 2004. There's so much material that Carlos suggests, "If you want a starting place for Reuben's most recent series of adventures, I would pick his trip to China:" HERE. I've added his site to my blogroll on the sidebar, so we can all keep up with his adventure. Happy reading everyone!

No comments: