Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Success!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This nice little piece of artwork will soon hang on my living room wall. Yes, I won the auction. I can't believe it. I thought the bids would go much higher. So, my day has started on an upbeat note. I just received a shipping notice that it is going out today priority mail. Hopefully by the weekend, it will be in my hot little hands. I'm really looking forward to getting it.

I seem to be in better spirits today. I think it has something to do with the fact that Casey and I started our workout program yesterday. Excercising ALWAYS makes me feel better, even if I never lose a pound. I guess that I just feel better mentally. I could tell a difference by the time we got home last night. Also, our unseasonably warm weather is giving me spring fever. I'm looking forward to the warmer weather and being outside. I think I miss Bear's walks as much as he does. No big plans for today. Just the usual.

I found this article online today. It concerns a case of a lady whose cat was killed by a dog. Since she wasn't home at the time, she's used DNA evidence and identified a neighbor's dog as the culprit. I thought that it was a pretty interesting read. For the full story, click HERE. I hope everyone has a terrific day!

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Yay for winning the auction. They had a piece on the news about the lady with cat the other day.