Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Decisions

My mother gave me $25 to do with what I like for my birthday. Now I know that's not a lot of money, but I've agonized over that $25 like I haven't agonized in years. I do really well with gift cards. I also do really well with gift certificates. It just seems that I have problems with gift money that has no designated place to go. Since it's January, for a few nano-seconds, I opted just to keep it to help pay the bills. That thought quickly evaporated for the "me, me, me" contigent. This is my money, and really, I do want to spend it on me. I've gone over various purchases like, that lipstick gift set that I want, underwear, the few Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith action figures I need to finish my collection (yep, I'm a nerd AND I have a COLLECTION!), Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume 1, and various other items. I had forgotten that several days ago I perused that wonderful entity known as Ebay. I had forgotten that I had placed a piece of Schipperke artwork on my watchlist. Just a little bit ago, I got a notice that bids are ending on my item soon. So in a flurry of impulsiveness, I hit the bid key. Now, I'll just have to wait it out. But if I get lucky, THIS is what I'll get. The more I think about it now, the more I really do want it. Everyone keep your fingers crossed. I'll let you know that outcome tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...I see you won the painting...and a great one it is!!!
Happy Birthday hope it was as special as you. =)