Friday, August 13, 2004

Won't You Be My Neighbor?

A couple of days ago, I perusing Christine's Blog. She had placed her cat, Nala, on this really cool website called Catster. I figured if there was a website for cats, there must surely be one for dogs too. Yep, you guessed it. It's called Dogster. I took a few minutes yesterday afternoon to list Bear with this site. I'm planning on listing all of my canine "kids" there today too. Monday, I'll be listing all of my cats and kittens. I just have to get the digital pics downloaded for them. Anyway if you'd like to visit Bear at Dogster, click here. Feel free to corral him and add him to your friends list. Kudos to Christine for making me aware of these cool sites!

It's Friday the 13th too! Thank goodness that I usually have good luck on Friday the 13th. Hope that everyone's luck and weekend go well. No big weekend plans here. I'm planning on doing some house cleaning. I'm not sure if I'll swim or not, simply because it has been record breaking cool here, and I'm just sure that the water is freezing! I may wait until the end of next week when the temps come back up to normal. I'm actually going to have some Saturdays off until after Labor Day. This is the first year this has occurred. The university has decided to start fall classes on the 30th, so it caused the whole schedule to change. It's going to be strange not working on the weekend. I'll probably feel wronged, when I have to roll out of bed early on a Monday morning. Until then....

No comments: