Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Time Not Used

I spent the entire weekend doing nothing. Saturday, before I left work, I noticed that my ear had started hurting. By the time that I got my haircut and got home, I figured out that I was fairly miserable. I promptly went straight to bed. Sunday morning rolled around and I still was suffering from the same ailment. Only then, my throat had joined in on the action. I spent most all day Sunday just laying around and watching t.v. I took a lion's share of ibuprophen too. Poor Bear, he didn't manage to get his weekend walks. I woke up yesterday with all intentions of getting a few things done around the house and getting to the pool for a few laps. It just wasn't to be. I still felt really crummy. I had kept the car, so I cleaned up and picked Casey up from work. We made a really quick trip to Nashville to Aquatic Critter to pick up those crickets that we never managed to get around to on Friday and Saturday. We just swung through Sonic and grabbed a couple of burgers for dinner. When we got home, I did manage to get motivated enough to get Bear's walk in for the day. Casey had the VCR loaded up with all of the Sunday night Adult Swim programming that we had taped. We were both very disturbed to see a blurb on Aqua Teen Hunger Force being cancelled? I wonder if it's just a gimmick to get everyone tuned in on Sunday. Anyway, we'll just have to wait and see. After watching our usual shows on tape, I found myself sound asleep on the sofa. So finally, I just trudged myself off to bed. Hopefully, today I'll feel better and will be back to normal soon. Tah!

No comments: