Saturday, August 07, 2004

A Dog's Rights

A Dog's Bill of Rights I have the right to give and receive unconditional love. I have the right to a life that is beyond mere survival. I have the right to be trained so I do not become the prisoner of my own bad behavior. I have the right to adequate food and medical care. I have the right to fresh air and green grass. I have the right to socialize with people and dogs outside my family. I have the right to have my needs and wants respected. I have the right to a special time with my people. I have the right to only be bred responsibly, if at all. I have the right to be foolish and silly, and to make my person laugh. I have the right to earn my person's trust and be trusted in return. I have the right to be forgiven. I have the right to die with dignity. I have the right to be remembered well. Author Unknown

No comments: