Thursday, May 05, 2005

So Scatterbrained Today

I've have been so out of it today! I knew that it would be like this next week, but I hadn't anticipated it to start this early. My head is so full of stuff to get done for Celebration Pet Day that I can hardly sit still, let alone think straight. I've had two more booths sign up today. That makes 16 different types of booths that we are going to have. That's pretty good for a first time event, especially for a little town the size of Shelbyville. Everything is falling into place, unbelievably. The agility and program part is going well. I have to go tomorrow night and help judge the poster contest. We held a county wide poster contest for kindergarten through fifth graders. I'm also trying desperately to get the volunteer schedule worked out. It's unreal the length of my "to do" list! Between working and getting last minute details done, I'm not sure when I'm going to schedule sleep. I've been so hyper today. I didn't hardly sleep last night, so I think it's my body's way of staying awake. Not much other than last minute details going on here. I hope that everyone's having a good afternoon. It's about time for me to get out of here. I'll have a better post tomorrow!! TAH!

No comments: