Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Mostly Comatose

Well, I've been out of circulation today. I ended up taking a sick day from work. My headache was about 100 times bigger this morning, when I got out of bed. All I've wanted to do all day is lay down with my head on the soft, soft pillow. I really think that I've been suffering from a migraine. I was diagnosed with them years ago, but it's been forever since I've actually had one. I'm supposing that part of it is due to all of the let down from the weekend. I'm also guessing that it might be all of the cheap hotdogs that I've been eating as leftovers. They are really bad to have high level nitrates in them, which can trigger the migraines too. All of the dogs and cats have been too happy to keep me company in my misery. I've had plenty of little, furry footwarmers today. I always seem to keep it super cold in the house, when I have a headache. I'm over at my brother's right now. I managed to get myself upright to finally have some dinner. I'm feeling just a little bit better. I hope that it's all over by morning. I hope to be back at work and back to my routine tomorrow. I'll probably have some pictures ready to post from Saturday's events too! Everyone have a good evening!

No comments: